New Etsy Shop Update and Plans

I'm very happy with my Etsy shop with 15 sales so far after just about a month and a half.  I don't know if that's good or average.  To be honest, I'm still learning about Etsy.  My sales have been crochet patterns and vintage books.  They're small sales but I'm really just glad to get things rolling with the shop.

My original plan before I opened was to add healing and rune and ogham readings.  I will be putting up those listings within the next few days.  From the little research I've done, some people say you should set up a separate shop for that.  I'm not going to do that at this time.  Rather, I think with the sort of gypsy caravan feel I'm going for that readings and energy healing will fit right in.  I'm open to changing my mind at a later date if it doesn't gel.  It's all in the experimental stage now.

I started to accept payment by credit card directly through Etsy instead of just Paypal.  I made 2 sales immediately after I did that.  I don't know if that's a coincidence but I thought it wouldn't hurt since there are still some people who don't use Paypal.

Comments